Services provides to individuals who do not reside in a residence certified and/or operated by OPWDD. Community Habilitation services can be delivered in a non-qualified location such as an individual’s home.
- Adaptive skill development
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Community inclusion & relationship building
- Training & support for independence in travel
- Transportation & educational supports
- Development of social skills
- Leisure skills
- Informed choice skills
- Appropriate behavior development
Metropolitan Family Services offers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities a comprehensive range of services across the lifespan. Our mission is to help others achieve the fullest life possible by creating new opportunities for living, loving and working.
Metropolitan Family Services offers the following services: